Saturday, February 3, 2018

Welcome!

Hello Readers!

My name is Cassie. I'm a third year college student working towards a Bachelor's degree in English and a single subject teaching credential.  My dream is to have a classroom of my own in the near future.     My two passions are reading and helping others understand the value of literature.  When I become a teacher, I want my students to become as passionate for books as I am.

When it comes to literature, I think that technology can detract from a student's learning experience.  The purpose of this blog is to explore and discuss teaching strategies that don't involve technology. For any teacher who wants to give their students a full learning experience and simultaneously move away from digital platforms that schools nationwide are integrating into the classroom, and for teachers to be who are looking for ideas on how to run their future classroom, this blog is for you.

I look forward to interacting with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment